Currently available lenses for the newer Leica mirrorless cameras, the T and the SL.
T-type cameras have a 1.5x crop (APS) and the lenses are sub-labeled with TL. SL-type cameras have a full 35mm frame (24x36mm) and the lenses are sub-labeled with SL.
The following L mount lenses are available:
- Leica Vario-Elmar TL 11-23mm f/3.5-4.5 ASPH
- Leica Vario-Elmar TL 18-56mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH
- Leica APO-Vario-Elmar TL 55-135mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH
- Leica Summicron 23mm f/2 TL ASPH
- Leica Summilux 50mm f/1.4 SL ASPH
- Leica Summilux 35mm f/1.4 TL ASPH 2
- Leica 60mm f/2.8 TL APO-Macro-Elmarit ASPH
- Leica Vario-Elmarit 24-90mm f/2.8-4 SL ASPH
- Leica Vario-Elmarit 90-280mm f/2.8-4 SL APO
Leica’s roadmap now has the following lenses on it for SL: 35mm f/2, 75mm f/2, 90mm f/2, 16-85mm f/3.5-4.5, all scheduled for 2017, plus five additional unspecified lenses for 2018.